No, at this time you can not set your own prices for Print on Demand products. Mighty sets the price your customers pays for each of these products based on what we are charged by the vendor who manufacturers, stores, prints, and ships these items on demand for us. If you choose to sell products that you make or have, or services that you offer on Mighty, you can set the price for those.
When you sell a Print on Demand product, you earn 20% of what your customer pays. The remaining 80% goes to the vendor who manufacturers, stores, prints, and ships these items to your customer. Mighty takes no money on the sales. In fact, we even cover the payment processing costs on your orders for you! If you choose to sell products that you make or have, or services that you offer on Mighty, you keep 100% of what your customer pays.
Nothing! The only fee you pay on Mighty is your monthly subscription fee. Mighty takes no fees when you make a sale.
Yes! You are welcome to sell things that you create, products that you have, or services that you offer. Examples are slime, bracelets, sneakers, trading cards, babysitting, and dog walking. Check out our Community Guidelines to learn more about what you can and can not sell.
When you sell a Print on Demand product, we’ll send the order to our vendor who will print your design on the item and send it to your customer for you. You don't need to hold any inventory or fulfill any orders yourself. If you choose to sell a product that you make or have, you're responsible for getting that product to your customer.
Not to worry, you can still create and sell Print on Demand products! We offer you lots of tools to create great designs - from text and shapes to digital stickers and design templates.